Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Happy Birthday to my Super Man! - May 12, 2011


Since he was a little boy, my hubby has always loved Superman. His Dad told me that he took Mike to the theater to watch the Superman movie, and Mike was on the edge of his seat the whole time, wide-eyed, and glued to the screen. Can you imagine his cute little face? 


From that time until now, Superman has always been his favorite superhero, and he has loved everything about him. He loves all of the movies, tv shows, t-shirts, memorabilia, and trivia, and everyone knows about it. Friends of ours even bought him a Superman Snuggie. I know… scary.

Mike may not have X-ray vision, be more powerful than a locomotive, or have the ability to leap tall buildings in a single bound, but he has some superhero qualities of his own. He deeply loves me, his family, and friends unconditionally and will do anything in his power for us. He is always available when someone is in need. He runs faster than the speed of light every morning to keep his well chiseled physique. Okay, maybe that last one is a bit of an exaggeration, but he is a superhero in my book!

 Me and My Super Man

Happy Birthday to my Sweetie, my Babycakes, my Super Man!!!! 
I Love You!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

M/Y/D/S Clipart graphicsEiffel Tower clipart from M/Y/D/S Clipart Pictures
Paris Bird Collage background from The Background Fairy